Saturday, August 31, 2013

Moon, you know.....


The most beautiful moon I ever saw remains in my memory like a beautiful photo
Tears full of ilusion, distress, happiness...  the magic of living and being a human being.....
Oh, moon....  you are so beautiful.
Only you know my secrets.....    secrets from an imperfect person trying to find something in somewhere....   an endless task....  an unachievable task.  You know my secrets Moon, but I will never know yours...

Moon, I am imperfect....  but you let me feel so complete, because you inspire me poetry
Moon, I know you can remember the first kiss and the first disappointment

...you know...      everything has changed.
...you know.



Picture from: http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1600x1200/2009/Nature_Clouds_Night_sky_014305_.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment